Join the Trash and Stash Team. Junk Removal Pros Wanted!
Your Junk Removal Career Starts with Crew.
Job Description: Crew
Status: Hourly + tips
Hours and job assignments are based on work volume, employee performance and availability.
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for someone special. We’re picky though. Do YOU have what it takes?
Crew Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lift and carry heavy things.
- Junk Removal- includes heavy lifting, disassembly, demo & clean up. Work conditions may be challenging (hot, damp, dusty, etc). Must be respectful and careful of environment.
- Moving Help- includes heavy lifting, disassembly/ reassembly. Treat property and environment with extreme caution and respect.
- Interact with customers in their home and on the phone.
- Review job & provide cost estimate based on Trash & Stash standard pricing.
- Load/ unload truck thoughtfully & efficiently to ensure proper allocation of cargo space.
- Sort junk for donation, recycling & upcycling.
Our employee screening is rigorous. This is because our crew is the face of the company & we’re trusting them in our customers’ homes. We have strict conduct standards & appearance standards.
All crew members must be 18 years old & older, authorized to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license.
Logistics & Details
- We’re physically located in Indian Land, SC. Must be able/ willing to meet at our location.
- Must have a VALID driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- All candidates are subject to background and drug screening.
- Hours are not guaranteed. This is a pool position. Employees will “sign up” for shifts as they are available. Work assignments may be based on availability, reliability, work performance, skill set, etc.
- All crew are W2 employees. No contractors.
- Paychecks are issued on the 5th and 20th of the month.
Stylehawk Enterprises, Inc DBA Trash and Stash Junk Removal is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices, including harassment. Therefore, Stylehawk Enterprises, Inc DBA Trash and Stash Junk Removal expects that all relationships among persons in the office will be business-like and free of explicit bias, prejudice and harassment.
We’re committed to hiring the best people. Period. We have an inclusive work environment filled with good, hard working folks regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.