Why's Trash and Stash Different From Other Junk Removal Businesses
What's Trash & Stash?
The easiest way to declutter in Fort Mill is to call us. You’ll find that we’re professional, attentive, prompt & accountable. Here are some of the ways we’re a little bit different.
We do junk removal, but our business is service. We want people to talk about us because they’re shocked (in a good way) by how well we treated them.
To be a service- obsessed business we need to have an incredible team. And we do! One of the ways we invest in our team is through our pipeline hiring model. The junk removal business is plagued by high employee turnover. To combat that we hire all new employees at the same level and then promote from within. We train extensively. Pay wages that are higher than industry standards & give raises at frequent intervals. The success of Trash & Stash is dependent on the team continuing to develop.
We’re based in Greater Charlotte, NC. But really…. our service area is smaller than that. At this time, we really only work along the North & South Carolina border. Our service area includes:
We’ve limited our service area to make sure we continue to exceed the service promise to our community.
We are also committed to consume locally. Whenever possible, we buy & hire locally.
It’s also important that we find ways to give back to our community. This includes local sponsorships, volunteers & philanthropic engagement. One way we give back is with our 2nd Life program. It’s how we turn junk into funding for rare pediatric cancer research.
We don’t use dump trucks like some of the big name competition. 4 reasons why:
- Our Ram Promaster 1500s have a cargo capacity of >13 cubic yards. Almost the same as the dump trucks. Difference is we sort the junk. Donating, recycling & reusing as much as possible before we dump at the landfill. It’s a little more work, but it’s more environmentally responsible.
- Our trucks get about 18 MPGs, while an Isuzu NPR (common junk removal dump truck) gets under 10 MPG. The better fuel economy fits into our core beliefs of being environmentally responsible & allows us to keep operational expenses lower. A savings we pass along to our customers.
- A dump truck costs about 2x what our Promasters cost. This means we can run twice as many trucks. Serve more customers.
- The utility of the Promaster allows us to offer moving help.
Grab Our FREE Electronic Coloring Book
Bring Amelia’s world to life with color. She’s our workhorse… but she’s so much more than a junk truck. She looks a little different than the other trucks at the dump. And that’s a good thing. Check out her story… [DOWNLOAD OUR E-BOOK HERE]
We've Got Style
We believe clothes make the man (or woman). Uniforms are part of the service experience. They enforce brand, convey trust & exemplify professionalism. For the employees uniforms create pride and accountability. It’s why we’re so serious about our look… and oh yeah… we don’t want you to remember us for our buttcrack.
Why Hire A Junk Removal Company?
Junk Removal Situations
There are lots of situations when you should hire a junk removal company. Some of the most common ones we see with our customers are:
- Residential Junk Removal/ Bulky Item Removal
- Move Out Cleanout
- Home Renovation/ Construction Debris
- Storage Unit Cleanout
- Disaster/ Debris Removal
- Estate Cleanout
- Commercial/ Business Junk Removal
Here are some quick answers to common junk removal questions.
Junk Removal Reasons
If you were to remove the junk by yourself, you may need to:
- Rent a truck
- Hire labor (or at least pay your friends in beer & pizza)
- Lug heavy items up & down stairs.
- Take furniture apart
- Load truck
- Unload truck
- Clean up
- Deliver to donation center or landfill & pay any relevant dumping fees
Still have questions. Check out our FAQs.
Give & Save
*Up to $100 discounted from Junk Removal & Moving Help total.