Fort Mill Storage Crate Delivery
Microstorage is our unique door- to- door self- storage solution.
The most unique convenient storage crate delivery & self- storage service in the Fort Mill area. We deliver storage crates to your Fort Mill area home or business. You fill up storage crates (or have us help). We pick up the full storage crates & return to our storage center. When you need your stored treasures, just call. We’ll shuttle them back to you. Fast, friendly storage crate delivery. No need to rent a truck.
Ideal for moving, seasonal storage or short- term storage solutions.
There are never any:
- Delivery Fees
- Labor Charges
Storage is billed monthly. The more storage crates you reserve, the more you save.
Fort Mill Microstorage Taking Reservations Now!
Trash & Stash’s Microstorage in Fort Mill is now up and running on all cylinders and we’re taking reservations, so don’t delay.
Reserve your storage crate delivery now and get your life more organized and less cluttered.
How Trash & Stash's Fort Mill Microstorage works:
Fill it Up
Fill your storage crates at your own pace OR let us do the lifting for you.
When the storage crates are full we’ll pick them up & stash at our Fort Mill storage center.
Call It Back
When you need your stash, we’ll bring your storage crates back. On demand!
The Details About Fort Mill Microstorage
- Storage crate dimensions:
- Exterior: 48 inches wide x 45 inches long by 34 inches tall.
- Interior: 44.5 inches wide x 41.5 inches long x 27 inches tall.
- Our storage crates are all the same size but color & style may vary. To be environmentally responsible we do use previously owned storage containers when possible.
- Monthly charges will be processed between the 1st & 5th of each month. Contracts are month- to- month. Cancellation requests must be received in writing by the 15th of the month to avoid future self- storage charges.
- Storage container delivery requests are processed by the next business day.
- The Fort Mill storage center is not climate controlled.
- Insurance is not available for stored items. Work with your insurance carrier for relevant coverage.
- Prohibited storage items include:
- Hazardous Materials
- Art supplies (paint thinner, mineral spirits).
- Aerosol sprays
- Fertilizer & weed killer
- Oil & gas (drain equipment where appropriate).
NOTE– Any non- hazardous liquids like non- toxic paint most be stored airtight before going into the storage crate. The crates are stacked in the storage center, so we need to avoid leakage.
- Perishables (food items, plants, etc).
- Weapons & explosives.
- Anything illegal. Including drugs & pharmaceuticals.
- Scented or wet items.
- Hazardous Materials
Trash & Stash microstorage is modular, so you’ll only pay for the space you need. It’s also mobile, so we’ll bring your storage containers to you on demand!
How Big is a Microstrage Crate Really & What Can You Fit in it?
More than Tacoma
With a cargo volume of 28.85 cubic ft. a single storage crate can carry more than a Toyota Tacoma truck bed (27.75 cubic ft.).
8 with Room
Our microstorage storage crates hold 8 twelve- gallon (45 L) storage bins. And there’s still plenty of room for smaller items & boxes.
After careful measurement, we’ve determined our microstorage storage crates can easily carry 217 stuffed animals.
Book Online & Save*
Why You Should Stash with Us
- Only pay for the space you need. Unlike traditional self storage, our microstorage solution can grow or shrink as your needs change.
- Storage delivery. We do the hauling, on demand. No need to rent a truck.
- Control the clutter & save money. Don’t keep junk you don’t need just because you have the storage space to forget about it.
- Great for seasonal needs. Let us store your holiday decorations. Don’t build costly & unnecessary shelving or take up precious garage space with items you only use once a year!