Curbside bulk waste pickup is easier than ever in Fort Mill, SC!
- Applies to bulky item pickup only. Not to be used for debris or junk piles.
- No disassembly, bagging or boxing.
- Items must be on the curb or a driveway that’s easily accessible by truck and trailer. Discount cannot be applied to items in the garage.
- The pickup time must be flexible. We’ll confirm the day, but the time may be anywhere between 8a- 4p.
- Discount is only available to pickups within our immediate service area (20 mi. radius around Indian Land).
- Quote must be approved in writing.
We’re now offering curbside bulk waste removal for bulky item pickup in our immediate service area (20 mi. radius). In the last few weeks, our phone started ringing consistently. We’re getting lots of curbside bulk waste pickup requests. Many of the local waste management providers have eliminated bulk waste removal as a service offering. Instead, they’ve been referring us. We’re grateful, flattered and eager.
That said, curbside bulk waste removal is a bit different for us. We’re typically a high touch, personalized junk removal service.
That said, not every situation calls for this concierge level attention. In these scenarios, people are looking for fair prices, ease, reliability & environmentally/ socially responsible disposal practices. This we can do. This is what we do. In this sense, there’s nothing different about our curbside service.
Curbside bulk waste pickup is super easy. Here’s how it works:
You schedule a pick up day online (the day is specified, but the pick up time is not).
You bring your bulk waste to the curb (or accessible driveway).
We’ll pick up on the scheduled day.
We’ll text you an invoice once the job is complete.
You pay that invoice direct from your device.
Because you’re saving us time (and energy) and allowing for schedule flexibility, you’ll be rewarded with a discounted rate. A significant one- as much as 25%!